CTS-M5160 Carbon Monoxide Detector
CTS-M5160 is a microprocessor based transmitter that detects carbon monoxide and activates relays when the set concentration is met. The CTS-M5160 can be set for rising or falling carbon monoxide levels.
- Attaches to a standard 2” x 4” electrical box.
- Programmable delay (0 – 60 minutes in 5 minute increments).
- Input Power: 24V.
- Sensor Type: Electromechanical.
- Sensor Life: 2 – 3 years.
- Relay: Two, SPDT, 1 amp dry contact.
3 to 5 weeks
All items are quoted including freight to Trinidad, but any applicable taxes are extra.